We're always happy to welcome a new employee!
If you're looking for a new job check our list of current offers and apply by the form below.
Customer Care Co-ordinator
We have an exciting new opportunity has arisen at a well-established and highly respected heating company in Postcombe, Oxfordshire
1. You will need to ensure control and management of various projects, Defects Periods, ensuring they are a tracked and planned in our Software (Commusoft)
2. Record all defects raised for the full contractual period, track and close these out within acceptable time frames, be responsible for maintaining regular contact with the customers post completion.
3. Liaise closely with the Customer Care teams in our Project data base.
4. Own all customer complaints and ensure they are acknowledged, investigated and resolved within target timescale.
5. Also Private Customer Boiler Servicing, Landlord Certification, UFH and Cylinder Problems
6. Logging of all jobs on new build site properties and private clients on our internal system
7. Co-ordinating with our service technicians on their diaries with regard to repairs via PDA diary
8. Monitoring customer service email inbox, administrating the internal system and keep up to date the records for customers/jobs.
9. Ensuring that all paperwork is filled into the customer profile
10. Dealing with customer queries & complaints
11. Escalating complaints to management where /when necessary
12. Updating internal data base
13. Liaise with accounts department on invoicing and contra charges
14. Creating invoices / send them out to customer and ensure that payment are taken by card machine .
15. Improving overall customer satisfaction in line with the targets set by the company
16. Providing quotes to the Clients by e-mail, obtaining approval
Ideally, you will have experience working for either a construction contractor, a housing association, subcontractors, house builder or a service & maintenance background
Full-time, Permanent, Office Based
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Call 01844 281900 or send you CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org